Standard or custom, no job is too big, too small or too complicated!
We specialize in marine fabrications and custom boat upholstery services but offer a wide selection of products and services, so you can just let us know what you have in mind for any fabrication need. We also offer new construction of exterior furniture covers and cushions, solar panels and awnings. All of the materials we use are fire-retardant rated.
We offer upholstery and custom fabrication for:
- Marine boats
- Fitness and gym equipment
- Medical equipment
- Furniture—interior or exterior
- Custom wedding venue ensembles
- Wedding theme items
- Wedding table accessories
- Custom cloths
- Card boxes
- Flower stands, vases
We offer re-upholstery and upholstery repair for:
- Airplane interiors
- Salon equipment
- Fitness equipment
- Medical equipment
- Interior and exterior marine equipment
- Outdoor furniture
Sunlight is a wonderful thing—unless you get too much of it!
Imagine sitting at your computer or watching TV without the glare of too much sunlight, while still keeping your view of the outside. Sounds too perfect, but it’s possible with our high quality retractable awnings and solar screens. We use computerized frame construction and offer mobile service to ensure quality and convenience.
The MASTERSHADE® screen system by Sunair® is the perfect solution.
- Maintain shade and comfort while reducing glare in your home or office.
- The Mastershade® screen system blocks and controls sunlight while allowing an unobstructed view through the glass.
- An ideal solution for solar protection, shading or total black-out by controlling how much light penetrates your windows and doors.
- Protect your furniture, curtains and floor coverings from sun damage, extending the life of all of your upholstery and carpets.
Reasons why the Mastershade® is the best screen on the market:
- The CASSETTE – The cassette is a compact 4”x 4” design made of powder coated extruded aluminum. The cassette has an easily removable front cover. A larger 5″x 5″ model is available for wider widths. The compact cassette design makes it easy to adapt the Mastershade® to most buildings. The aluminum extruded design is stronger than some of the competitors’ sheet metal box design. A removable front cover makes for easy installation and adjusting.
- The HEM BAR – The hem bar of the Mastershade® is heavy-duty with a recessed cavity for attaching the fabric and smooth rounded edges in the channel. The recessed fabric cavity hides the fabric pocket so the pocket seam is less visible from inside the window. The smooth edges help eliminate sharp corners and fabric damage due to wind.
- The TRACK – Two types of standard tracks are available for the Mastershade® including the “Flange” tracks. In addition, you can substitute tracks for cables or eliminate the track or cables all together. The flange track overlaps the fabric edge, eliminating the light gap in the window that will otherwise be seen between the fabric edge and the track. The optional cables are used when the standard track cannot be bolted to the wall.
If you’re like us and love spending time outdoors on your deck or patio, a retractable awning can make that time outside more comfortable, enjoyable and let you stay outdoors longer. These awnings can be mounted on walls, soffits or roofs depending on the building and how much headroom you need or want. With a simple hand crank or motor, your awning instantly protects you from the elements—sun or rain. When not in use, the awning is completely self-storing, eliminating the need for seasonal removal and storage.
A retractable awning is the perfect solution if you want to add value to your home.
- Save energy and lower your utility bills
- Provide sun or rain protection to your family and furniture
- Add a beautiful & decorative element to your home or any building